Running a blog is costly and time consuming. In order to offset this, I do use affiliate links and accept sponsorship opportunities – but only if they are in keeping with the mission of this blog, which is to improve the quality of life for individuals who are suffering from autoimmune diseases. All of these revenue streams are at no additional cost to you – unless you choose to purchase a product from my shop (coming soon).
You should know that as a blogger, I cannot accept a commission, gifts, or money without disclosing it.
My reviews cannot be bought; I will only write about products, services and companies that I use, love, and would recommend to a dear friend.
Here is a detailed description of how I might be compensated for posts:
• Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – or sites that connect companies with advertisers to share great products with you! This blog may also accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, with brands that agree with the mission of this blog.
• I find it impossible to promote items I haven’t tried and actually like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly believe it might be a worthwhile time or money investment for you. If I don’t like something, I won’t mention it at all.
• Sometimes a post will be sponsored, which means someone has paid me to write about a specific topic. These post will be clearly marked as sponsored or paid content. Again, I only accept sponsored offers from brands I truly believe in.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We operate with integrity and believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• Any views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. And I have many, many opinions. You’re welcome.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest for me.
This blog is written and edited by me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.